Metro Lock NYC
Features and Benefits Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations Easy installation: One-person project; no extra hands needed ANSI Grade 2 with maximum security features Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee Quality finishes for lasting beauty
Other Finishes Available
The Hybrid DV-IP HD is the first in a series of products offering High Definition recording and playback. The DV-IP HD is a desktop High Definition Video Surveillance system, with all the benefits of a NetVu Connected Server and is the ideal companion product to the CamVu2000, allowing multiple megapixel video streams to be viewed and recorded simultaneously in High Definition Hybrid DV-IP HD.
1. Leave your outside lights on at night. If your neighborhood is dimly lit, ask your municipal authorities to add streetlights or replace existing bulbs with ones of higher wattage.
2. Invest and maintain reliable dead-bolt door locks and sturdy window latches These devices ward off burglary attempts.
3. Trim tall landscaping to the height of your windowsills. Hedges provide hiding places for would-be burglars.
4. Install peepholes with magnifying lenses on your doors. This lets you see who’s at your door – without opening it.
5. Never leave notes on your door. This includes even when you’re at home.
6. Permanently mark your valuables to make it easier for the police to return them to you if they are stolen. Social Security numbers and driver’s license numbers with a state abbreviation work best. Keep a record of marked objects BA360 622.
7. Tune the stereo or TV to your favorite station when you leave the house. To a burglar it means that someone’s home.
8. Close and lock garage doors. Not only does this protect valuables stored there, it also prevents access to your house.
9. Park an additional car in your driveway or ask a neighbor to park there when away for an overnight trip. It gives the appearance that someone’s always home and prevents burglars from backing a van into the drive for easy loading.
10. If you leave a spare key outside, be creative. Burglars routinely check under flowerpots and welcome mats and on window ledges.